Hair loss for many reasons, not all will lead to baldness. Some of them are temporary, but it does not cause for great concern, and any significant hair loss, should be reported to your doctor, because it may indicate a sign of the disease. Some facts about hair loss are:
• Most people lose their hair every day for more than 100 people.
• Hair loss may cause various diseases.
• This may cause some medicines and nutritional deficiencies.
• child abuse, such as excessive heat can cause hair breakage and some losses, as can some chemical applications.
• genetic diseases may lead to permanent hair loss, leading to baldness, thinning hair or bald spots.
May result in male baldness, such as hair loss, alopecia areata hereditary diseases. It can also lead to hormonal imbalances, chemotherapy and other drugs. There are many to choose from bald people who can afford, because you can see the following statistics, a large proportion of the population:
• 95%, are all caused by androgenetic alopecia bald - This is a genetic male bald.
• 25% of men begin balding by age 30
As • Up to 50% by the impact of male bald men is 50 years old.
• 60 years to bald men, two signs that two-thirds of the age.
• 4 females, one of the United States will suffer some degree of hair loss, starting about 50 years.
As you can see, if you are suffering from hair loss and baldness are not alone. In fact: a large proportion of the population is experiencing the same thing, in fact, there are many treatment options today, so I did not accept as a fact of life bald comfort